NEW YEAR NEW CHANCE! 2018 REGISTRATION HAS STARTED! SUBMIT THE GREEN CARD PROGRAM TODAY! CLICK AND FILL OUT THE FORM FOR FREE!
Acquiring a USA Green Card will give you the following advantages
1. Permanent Status: A green card makes it possible for you to stay in the United States on a permanent basis, without having to reapply for visa renewal. This is unlike what happens with some other forms of visa statuses where you need to renew your visa to stay in the country.
2. Legal Rights: The possession of the USA Green Card comes with a lot of legal rights like insurance cover, education sponsorship by the state, social security benefits, retirement benefits, health and research, etc. You have access to car, firearms, accommodation and loans.
3. Work Freedom: It gives you the freedom to live and work in the USA. Besides, you now have access to avalanche of work opportunities, with the right to apply and take up any job of your choice without restriction.
4. Sponsorship of relatives: If you are granted the Green Card, you can as well sponsor your family members to get theirs so that your family can live together in the United States.
5. Freedom of movement: With Green Card, there is no restriction of movement as you can easily travel within the US and also travel out and return anytime you wish.
6. You can also seek citizenship status: After staying in the country for up to five years, you can apply to be granted the status of a full citizen which would enable to vote and be voted for in elections.
The eligible countries are Asia and Europe.
Asia Countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
European countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau Special Administrative Region, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vatican